mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 5, 2007 #1
nealjpage multi format master in a film geek package Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,479 Reaction score 1 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 5, 2007 #2 CHARLIE! I wondered where you'd gone. Welcome back! Nicely exposed and a good subject. The lower right corner bugs me, though. What is that?
CHARLIE! I wondered where you'd gone. Welcome back! Nicely exposed and a good subject. The lower right corner bugs me, though. What is that?
hawkeye TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2007 Messages 1,074 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 5, 2007 #3 Its someone's shoulder, very distracting I liked the one of the guy chopping wood much better. This one just isnt doing it for me
Its someone's shoulder, very distracting I liked the one of the guy chopping wood much better. This one just isnt doing it for me
mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 5, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 so you guys should have been here to point that out Before I posted it lol... Thanks though I will fix it before I print from it. Sometimes i completely overlook the obvious. I thought this one had a kind of sad feel to it frankly. Of course i'm old.
so you guys should have been here to point that out Before I posted it lol... Thanks though I will fix it before I print from it. Sometimes i completely overlook the obvious. I thought this one had a kind of sad feel to it frankly. Of course i'm old.
nealjpage multi format master in a film geek package Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,479 Reaction score 1 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 5, 2007 #5 Nice crop. Is that you in the photo?
mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 5, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 NO but we both could play santa for sure.... I guess if you wanted to eat a cabin craft was your retirement plan back then.
NO but we both could play santa for sure.... I guess if you wanted to eat a cabin craft was your retirement plan back then.