Two Rusty Wagon Wheels, Two Rusty....

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two rusty wagon wheels, two rusty tractor wheels, one galvanized laundry bucket, one rusty pipe dog, two rusty horse shoes, one rusty oil lantern, one rusty spur, one rocking chair, one old wooden barrel, one antique gas pump, two bleached cow skulls, two rusty game traps, one antique hand truck, various small animal skulls, rubbies in the parking lot and one 3/4 life size cigar store Indian. That ought to trap some tourists. In the small town of Brussels Ill.

Joe

rusty_stuff.jpg

indian.jpg

Last edited:
Two rusty wagon wheels, two rusty tractor wheels, one galvanized laundry bucket, one rusty pipe dog, two rusty horse shoes, one rusty oil lantern, one rusty spur, one rocking chair, one old wooden barrel, one antique gas pump, two bleached cow skulls, two rusty game traps, one antique hand truck, various small animal skulls, rubbies in the parking lot and one 3/4 life size cigar store Indian is a great title.

I like the overhang's old genuine tree trunk support poles!

DW and I love to browse these old stores.

If I did not know better, I would say this is NH... I love these stores full of what others call junk and I call treasure!

If I did not know better, I would say this is NH... I love these stores full of what others call junk and I call treasure!

Brussels Ill. is an interesting place -- the land that time forgot. In a metro area of nearly 3 million people Brussels remains very inaccessible. It's between the Illinois and Mississippi rivers and depending on where you want to go and what time it is you've got a long drive and/or long wait to get out of Brussels. The first bridge over the Mississippi is 50 miles away. There's a ferry closer but that costs and is very slow. On the other side the bridge over the Illinois is 20 miles away. Nobody just passes through Brussels. It's very rural and hilly with orchards and farm land and few people.

Joe

map.jpg

Most reactions

Back