Two test shots that came out decent lol

burnws6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was testing out the set up, and for the second shot the lighting is off (some hot spots). But I like the look she had.

I did some PP on my laptop which needs calibrating. So if the colors a little bit off, or it just looks weird it's probably that. lol

Sarai1.jpg

Sarai2.jpg

Nice. I really enjoy #2, how was the hair effect done?

On a side note, is she free next Friday?

Nice. I really enjoy #2, how was the hair effect done?

On a side note, is she free next Friday?

Lol, I was her husbands best man.

The hair effect, I'm getting good at. If you're model can follow simple instructions a couple of shots and you're good. I think it took me 15 to get a good one like this.

She was bending over (don't get excited) and whipping her hair to the side but also going back. Just had to mention to keep her chin down as much as she could and smile. She did a lot of good ones. I'd say the other half is the timing on my part.

Now that I look at it, I can see it (the necklace)..

I can see that being all about the timing, great job on that second one, I dont see any issues with the lighting or hot spots.

I can see that being all about the timing, great job on that second one, I dont see any issues with the lighting or hot spots.

Thanks man.

Really? I'm looking at a right cheek and right corner of the forehead that's a little too hot? Maybe it's my screen....

Thanks man.

Really? I'm looking at a right cheek and right corner of the forehead that's a little too hot? Maybe it's my screen....

Nope...her cheek and forehead have that Nikon Yellow overexposed skin tone look that happens when skin gets overexposed. Excellent movement of her hair though--it looks like your strobes are of just the exact,right duration to stop most of the motion, but leave the most rapidly-moving hair a tiny bit blurred.

Thanks man.

Nope...her cheek and forehead have that Nikon Yellow overexposed skin tone look that happens when skin gets overexposed. Excellent movement of her hair though--it looks like your strobes are of just the exact,right duration to stop most of the motion, but leave the most rapidly-moving hair a tiny bit blurred.

Seems like it. Although in this case, it looks like it worked out to my advantage because the slight blur gives movement to the whole picture.

Thank you paparok

Most reactions

New Topics

Back