M MGY TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2009 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2010 #1 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. I think 3 is the best.
KAikens318 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 6, 2009 Messages 933 Reaction score 19 Location Manchester, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2010 #2 I love the ones of the people in the hay. Why are they all sitting down though? Aren't you supposed to be standing on a skateboard?
I love the ones of the people in the hay. Why are they all sitting down though? Aren't you supposed to be standing on a skateboard?
M MGY TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2009 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 KAikens318 said: I love the ones of the people in the hay. Why are they all sitting down though? Aren't you supposed to be standing on a skateboard? Click to expand... you mean 6? If so, they are just having fun watching that guy smack into the hay going about 30 mph.
KAikens318 said: I love the ones of the people in the hay. Why are they all sitting down though? Aren't you supposed to be standing on a skateboard? Click to expand... you mean 6? If so, they are just having fun watching that guy smack into the hay going about 30 mph.