UFO's

Of course there are UFO's with alien beings... how do you think justin bieber got here?
There is also the small matter of no matter how many pairs of socks i buy, i still cannot find a pair in the morning.... they are using them for something, i just know it.

But seriously... of course there is life outside of Earth, to think otherwise that there definatley is not, means one of two things, your either religeous or don't really get how big the universe actually is (not that ANY human brain can actually comprehend this size, and that goes without mentioning possible alternate dimensions - string theory (M-Theory))... neither of which are ment as insults, just sometimes people need more information. I am very interested in the subject.

Besides, where are all my socks now?... no one can answer that question.

Of course there are UFO's with alien beings... how do you think justin bieber got here?
There is also the small matter of no matter how many pairs of socks i buy, i still cannot find a pair in the morning.... they are using them for something, i just know it.

But seriously... of course there is life outside of Earth, to think otherwise that there definatley is not, means one of two things, your either religeous or don't really get how big the universe actually is (not that ANY human brain can actually comprehend this size, and that goes without mentioning possible alternate dimensions - string theory (M-Theory))... neither of which are ment as insults, just sometimes people need more information. I am very interested in the subject.

Besides, where are all my socks now?... no one can answer that question.

I thought that you would be looking for more diapers rather than socks.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

skieur

If aliens come to Earth looking for intelligent life, why do they always land in trailer parks?

Most reactions

Back