What's new

UK National Police Dog Trials 2007 (20 images).

David

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
96
Reaction score
11
Location
Suffolk, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A while ago I posted a few pictures of police dogs on this forum (here) and now I'm going to post a whole load more. I took the images below at the National Police Dog Trials, which were held at Loseley House in Surrey this week. A colleague and I were there to officially record the event, and a selection of the photos (over 5000 were taken between us) are going to be sold, with all proceeds going to Loseley's charity, CHASE. (That's not a plug.) Hope you like this low-res selection, which have been cropped, but are otherwise unaltered.

1.
001.jpg


2.
003.jpg


3.
005.jpg


4.
008.jpg


5.
009.jpg


6.
011.jpg


7.
012.jpg


8.
013.jpg


9.
017.jpg


10.
019.jpg


11.
020.jpg


12.
021.jpg


13.
027.jpg


14.
029.jpg


15.
030.jpg


16.
032.jpg


17.
033.jpg


18.
037.jpg


19.
038.jpg


20.
039.jpg


David.
 
WHAT an entertaining thread!! Awesome! You got some nice shots there....really capturing the speed and focus of the police dogs. Well done.
 
Really well captured action shots...Bravo!
 
#12 is a great action shot, well done.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
Wow, all great shots..

Looks like they're training the dogs to do kung fu in number 3, 12 and 19..

Very good.
 
These are awesome! I love going to our academy to watch when they train new dogs. The color on these are great! The best ones are the ones that you've captured the dogs "flying". Bravo!
 
Wow very nice series! Those action shots are incredible. Excellent stuff.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom