UK Song Thrush

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I swear that when you hear the call of these beauties emanating from the Caledonian pine forests here in Scotland, you'd think you were in a rain forest or jungle somewhere. Their song sounds tropical and simply divine.

First three have a pretty dull bg, against a leaden sky but the thing was in full flow. The last two give a better representation of their environment.

52067024240_470253ce3d_c.jpg

52066537386_32351e75ac_c.jpg

52066536981_47a449e0fe_c.jpg

That's an excellent series. I haven't seen a Song Thrush around here for some time. They are brilliant mimics as well as songsters. We had one around here many years ago that could make a noise like a Trim Phone. It used to practice this early in the morning and confused a few people until we discovered the source.

Nice set, dude. I just listened to one singing on you tube, (lovely singers) they carry on quite a bit, much like how a mockingbird does.

That's an excellent series. I haven't seen a Song Thrush around here for some time. They are brilliant mimics as well as songsters. We had one around here many years ago that could make a noise like a Trim Phone. It used to practice this early in the morning and confused a few people until we discovered the source.
Thanks John. Aye, they are talented songsters.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back