What's new

ultravio

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
2,102
Reaction score
2,021
Location
N Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5609371742_8b7dbebba4_b.jpg
 
Flowers!! It's that time of year!! =)
I find this shot to be a little overwhelming. My eye has a hard time figuring out where the focus is, so that makes for an uncomfortable shot. Which isn't what you intended, I would imagine. Here is a site that might give you some helpful hints!!!
How to Photograph Flowers
 
Last edited:
Flowers!! It's that time of year!! =)
I find this shot to be a little overwhelming. My eye has a hard time figuring out where the focus is, so that makes for an uncomfortable shot. Which isn't what you attend, I would imagine. Here is a site that might give you some helpful hints!!!
How to Photograph Flowers

Nah, was going for more of an abstract here- night shot under sodium street lamp- it's a tree... but thanks for the tip. :D
Uncomfortable eye movement achieved!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom