sarallyn TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 552 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 #1
Mgw189 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 838 Reaction score 0 Location Binghamton, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 #2 They look a little under exposed here so it makes it hard to really see what you were going for.
kanmai TPF Noob! Joined Nov 29, 2008 Messages 133 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 #3 super shot
sarallyn TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 552 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 hmmm... I didn't think it was too underexposed, but I could be wrong. I would love to get some more opinions.
hmmm... I didn't think it was too underexposed, but I could be wrong. I would love to get some more opinions.
Harmony TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2007 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 #5 Number 1 only works next to number 2, and while they are underexposed, it works well for 2, and since 1 should be the same as 2, I think it works. (Get back to me if you couldn't figure that CRAZY runon sentence out! )
Number 1 only works next to number 2, and while they are underexposed, it works well for 2, and since 1 should be the same as 2, I think it works. (Get back to me if you couldn't figure that CRAZY runon sentence out! )
sarallyn TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 552 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 HAHA. I get it. I guess it's just not too great overall if they have to rely on each other.
Harmony TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2007 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 #7 UG. I JUST made out a HUGE note to you on dA on portfolio suggestions, and it didn't send. I just lost all my writing. ARGH!
UG. I JUST made out a HUGE note to you on dA on portfolio suggestions, and it didn't send. I just lost all my writing. ARGH!
sarallyn TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 552 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 oh no!!! that really sucks thanks for sending it again!!!
Harmony TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2007 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 #9 It should be there now... =)
sarallyn TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 552 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thanks so much! You have no idea how helpful that is.
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2009 #11 your site is not boring to read, nice pictures as well