Jeff G

-Amateur Shutterbug-
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wasp01-rs.jpg
Wasp02-rs.jpg
Wasp03-rs.jpg

Nice set and title. What I think when I see them, they got me good once. >>> "Black & Yeller … hurt a feller!"

Thanks Kurt, I was a little uneasy getting these shots, wasps are unpredictable at best, and being allergic to bee stings, I have to be extra careful, tried to get out at first light before they get to active.

They really are some of the coolest looking but nastiest insects. When I was in 5th grade I got stung on my upper lip at it swelled up to touch the tip of my nose.

Thanks Kurt, I was a little uneasy getting these shots, wasps are unpredictable at best, and being allergic to bee stings, I have to be extra careful, tried to get out at first light before they get to active.

They really are some of the coolest looking but nastiest insects. When I was in 5th grade I got stung on my upper lip at it swelled up to touch the tip of my nose.

Ha! tell me about it! When I was either in 2nd or 3rd grade I whacked a mud dauber nest with a Wiffle ball bat and ran like hell to the corner of the house. When I stopped to look back to see how they'd reacted I suddenly realized that one had chased me and was just inches away from my face and he immediately stung me right between the eyes. I looked like a cyclops with that big red lump. Never did that again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back