What's new

Under the bridge C&C please

kravjitsu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Location
outside chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for looking

underthebridge.jpg
 
I like the bridge and sky,... not so much the 'art work'. Consider shooting a bit wider making the bridge and sky your only subjects, and if you can fire off a flash (off camera) from deep camera left I think the under belly of the bridge will really pop! A friend could simply trigger it for you in longer exposures. Experiment some more... :thumbup:

-Shea

EDIT:

KRAVJITSU_underthebridge.jpg
 
Last edited:
I thought the graffiti is what made it interesting though? I dont have a off camera flash but was thinking about getting one. Maybe when i do ill give that a shot and try it with more sky and bridge. Thanks for the c&c
 
A great capture, but the one problem I have with it is I can't decide which thing I want to look at more, the beautiful night sky or the graffitti. So these two things are competing for attention.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom