invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 5, 2008 #1 ... Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 5, 2008 #2 beautiful sky. Were the trees really that black?
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks. No, they were kind of dark and I made them even darker in PP.
D Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 5,882 Reaction score 44 Location End of the line Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 6, 2008 #4 I like it! Nicely balanced and composed
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks much. I drove by this scene at more than 100 km/h, and only made a U-turn a couple of kilometers down the road to go back and shoot it. I'm glad I did
Thanks much. I drove by this scene at more than 100 km/h, and only made a U-turn a couple of kilometers down the road to go back and shoot it. I'm glad I did
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 No? Too over/under post-processed? Too dark? Not interesting? Cliché? All of the above? :meh: