Underground Parking Lot

ernie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cyberliquid.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Subject is kinda boring, so tried to spice it up a little with the green-weasel. BAM!

underground-parking-lot.jpg

C&C anyone?

i like the 4 leafed clovers and i like the right side of the picture with all those columns leading me into the picture. the left side i can do without. i wonder how this picture would have looked if you had moved to the right and filled the frame with those columns.

to me, the green is neither here nor there.

Yeah, it works for me. I would never have considered trying this myself but I like it. I agree with the suggestion of a centered view down the columns as more effective, but it's interesting none the less. Given me some ideas on how colour may be applied to situations for an effect.

thats it , Im going out tonight to shoot more of these dammm it.

Ernie , your a man after my heart.

the clover and the cracks in the floor are the key, and the unconscious green matching the irish thing... Nice one.

Now go bowling or someting...:lol:

Thanks, glad you guys like it.
Never even thought about the clovers and green being Irish. I just wondered why they are up there.

Anyway, have one with a more centered view from the same parking lot (not exact same spot) but just didn't look as interesting to me. Judge for yourself:

underground-parking-lot-02.jpg

i like the second image much better!

...if only you had taken one or two more steps to your right so that central line on the ceiling was straight

I like the first image, works well with the green colour too.

...if only you had taken one or two more steps to your right so that central line on the ceiling was straight

Agreed. If it was centred spot on, imo, it would be better than the first.

Most reactions

Back