What's new

Unhinged

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
reminds me off a portfolio im working on right now for my film photo class in school..B&W photos, my theme is "locked up" (not in the prison/jail sense)
 
Remind me of something a friend of mine would really like. For some reason she is always just into those "fence" shots, where ever it is and from whatever ever angle it is from. But i like it just like what TwoRails said simple shot with tons of action.
 
I know this is not the type of subject/style that draws multitudes, so thanks for stopping by and commenting, guys. Much appreciated.
 
Merciful bump for more love/hate/suggestions.
 
I like the shot quite a bit, but isn't the unhinged part what we're not seeing?
 
The three new screws in the right side of the hinge just kills the whole image for me. I understand the shot but the screws give it a totally set up factor that detracts from the whole image if you get what i'm saying.
 
The three new screws in the right side of the hinge just kills the whole image for me. I understand the shot but the screws give it a totally set up factor that detracts from the whole image if you get what i'm saying.
That's actually a solid point. The screws on the right-hand side do take a lot away from the photo. I hadn't even noticed that they were so new...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom