S SamSpade1941 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 17, 2012 Messages 491 Reaction score 65 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 29, 2012 #1
G Golfcart TPF Noob! Joined Jun 6, 2012 Messages 96 Reaction score 7 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 29, 2012 #2 I wouldn't be able to tell what it was except by reading the caption, but great job seeing patterns. Looks cool.
I wouldn't be able to tell what it was except by reading the caption, but great job seeing patterns. Looks cool.
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 29, 2012 #3 F'ing awesome. It's a shot I always look for, I love the patterns and the color is so rich, nicely done!
F'ing awesome. It's a shot I always look for, I love the patterns and the color is so rich, nicely done!
S SamSpade1941 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 17, 2012 Messages 491 Reaction score 65 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 29, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you so much gentlemen I appreciate it.
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 29, 2012 Banned #5 If you are taking a picture to show a symmetrical patter, having the picture be off-center hurts, IMO.
If you are taking a picture to show a symmetrical patter, having the picture be off-center hurts, IMO.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2012 #6 Liked it
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 29, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #7 I like it, too, and I'm not too bothered with the mild case of asymmetry.