union station

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
my intention was vertical but ruled it out because of the orientation of the lights. i shot this building 5-6 months ago during the day, but i prefer the mood the illumination provided the other evening:

ok ok ok, i'll stop posting for a while :greenpbl:

17594969-L.jpg

Hey, I meanwhile need my dose of "deep impression" every day! What do I do if you stop impressing me with your wonderful pictures every morning, JonMikal? No doing! I need my fix! ;) (This photo is fixing me for the rest of the day :D ).

if i had to nitpick something, i'd say it's not completely centered... more wall showing on the left side then the right in front of the first set of pillars, maybe a crop on the left side to even it out? but it's still an incredible shot, with amazing exposure & colors :)

DOH! i didn't mean to critique it outside of the critiquing forum :p sorry! it was linked from a photo in the critique board and it took me a second to figure out why there were all of a sudden lots of new posts that i hadn't seen, in the time of one response!

I love this whole photo, but the lights really draw me in. It's not easy to properly expose lights like that (at least not for me!) and you've done a great job! I will miss your photos while we're at JT!

meotter said:
if i had to nitpick something, i'd say it's not completely centered... more wall showing on the left side then the right in front of the first set of pillars, maybe a crop on the left side to even it out? but it's still an incredible shot, with amazing exposure & colors :)

i saw that after the post. good eye!

thanks everyone!

hmmm this picture looks so familiar...... ;-) Good Job!! Yours is better than mine!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back