What's new

Universal Studios/Wizarding World of Harry Potter

jensgt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
242
Reaction score
16
Location
Bowie, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got back from Orlando yesterday...took some pictures while at the park, also at Sea World but I will make those a separate thread.

6040039648_f86b1ddb43_z.jpg


6039534727_1fbc4df5e9_z.jpg


6040217168_c379bed28d_z.jpg


6039687765_1a4ac2438a_z.jpg


6040252380_f00560991f_z.jpg


6040267660_fa1d9b6574_z.jpg


6040287440_5978a3c0d5_z.jpg


6039816517_f043ae3e4e_z.jpg
 
no issues using a tripod on those night shots. they look great
 
Thanks! Only issue was the rain! lol Stood under an archway in the rain for an hour waiting (hoping) for it to stop but it did not. So I ended up sticking a plastic bag over top the 7D which was mounted to the tripod....taking it off long enough to snap a few pics. I was not leaving there without some night shots!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom