What's new

Unseen Poverty

Ysarex92 86

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took the shortcut along the tracks today walking to grocery store. My wife yells at me when I do and tells me I'm going to get mugged -- she's probably right. Looks like someone has moved in under the bridge but wasn't home at the time.

Reminds me of an observation by Anatole France, "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Joe


10027184233_29a9c200a8_o.jpg
 
Feels time. And that makes it an excellent photo to me.
 
Firstly when i saw the pic i was noticing its paining, later on i notice the poor sleeping under the bridge :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom