Untitled as of Yet

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Technically from a wedding, but another one of those little bursts of non-wedding-related creativity... :)

Wedding%20-%20Krystal%20and%20Andy%20-%20510.jpg

c/c welcome if desired.

Thankee-sais. :)

Thanks, man!

great shot... which makes me curious now, do we get to take a sneak peak at the wedding shots?

austriker said:
great shot... which makes me curious now, do we get to take a sneak peak at the wedding shots?

Thanks!

On the previews... Maybe. :). I always get skewered on my wedding shots here on TPF. :)

On the previews... Maybe. :). I always get skewered on my wedding shots here on TPF. :)

You haven't become thin-skinned all of a sudden, have you? Hm? :scratch:

By the way, I like your "burst of creativity", only would I wish the Jesus-figurine on the cross had come out just a tad lighter, with some more detail.

austriker said:

Thanks!

pretty please :lol:

hahah... I promise I'll put some up. I'll post a link here when I do. There are 2 up already up here someplace. :)

You haven't become thin-skinned all of a sudden, have you? Hm? :scratch:

By the way, I like your "burst of creativity", only would I wish the Jesus-figurine on the cross had come out just a tad lighter, with some more detail.

On the thin skin... :lol: A LITTLE bit on the wedding stuff, because I feel pretty vulnerable because I'm not super confident with it and I think there are certain "standards" within that space that I don't always get or adhere to. It makes me a bit of an outsider in this space and I'm not confident enough to say that I am happy with what I'm doing. This is not the case with my other non-wedding stuff. I'm quite confident in my choices there. :) That said, I still post, because I still appreciate the feedback even if it's harsh. :)

On the lighter figurine... I'll have to look again when I'm on my monitor... I wonder if I made it darker than I intended, but I would actually bet not. My perspective on religion can be somewhat... unique. :) That tends to show itself in the composition and the treatments.

Thanks, Corinna. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. (and this goes for everyone) :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back