soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 6, 2008 #1 shot with 30d and sigma 8mm. pp done in lightroom.
keybq TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 702 Reaction score 0 Location Purdue University Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 6, 2008 #2 nice i really like the framing.
P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 6, 2008 #3 Cool, can you tell us more about how you got the effect.........HDR? infrared? I like it.
soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 pugnacious33 said: Cool, can you tell us more about how you got the effect.........HDR? infrared? I like it. Click to expand... Levels adjusted (shadows, darks, highlights, brightness), desaturated, midpoint vignetting, minor sharpening, and boosted contrast. I shot this in a shaded area which also helped with the look of the photo.
pugnacious33 said: Cool, can you tell us more about how you got the effect.........HDR? infrared? I like it. Click to expand... Levels adjusted (shadows, darks, highlights, brightness), desaturated, midpoint vignetting, minor sharpening, and boosted contrast. I shot this in a shaded area which also helped with the look of the photo.