What's new

up in the sky (56k warning)

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
11,793
Reaction score
184
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
lots of photos


_AJC3914.jpg


_AJC3262.jpg


_AJC3189.jpg


_AJC3127.jpg


_AJC3061.jpg


_AJC3024.jpg


_AJC3906.jpg


_AJC3864.jpg


_AJC3781.jpg


_AJC3607.jpg


_AJC3494.jpg


_AJC3525.jpg


_AJC3401.jpg


_AJC3392.jpg


_AJC3616.jpg


_AJC3637.jpg


_AJC3654.jpg


_AJC3689.jpg
 
im so jealouse, i want that :P
im guessing that is the 600mm L series lens you used?
great images would love to take those...
how high were they?
 
im so jealouse, i want that :P
im guessing that is the 600mm L series lens you used?
great images would love to take those...
how high were they?

god no! I wouldn't want the 600mm as its far too heavy.
I use the 300mm with a 2x

height wise they were standard UK air show height, whatever that might be
 
Phew that is quiet a few shots - at least planes are easier than birds ;)
really like the landing helicopter (I won't even attempt spelling its name) with all the dead grass gettingblown into the air!
 
Phenomenal shots, as I knew they would be. The detail is wonderful, and the fact you can clearly see the pilot in many shots really blows me away.
 
WOW! Great series there!
 
I love air shows, and your shots are fantastic!! :thumbup::thumbup:
 
many thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom