Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 26, 2012 #1
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2012 #2 Fine color combination...what are those lines?
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 27, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Hah, thanks! I have the full sized saved with out the lines, because in the off-chance that I ever wanted this to be printed, I'd have the 4 parts separate, instead of just on piece.
Hah, thanks! I have the full sized saved with out the lines, because in the off-chance that I ever wanted this to be printed, I'd have the 4 parts separate, instead of just on piece.
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2012 #4 I really like the composition, but it seems a tad underexposed