I do recognise the artistic quality of paintwork of this kind, though punk tagging does not really get my attention. That is mere scribbling to me, little art in that.
But in these murals here, yes. For sure.
My immediate thought about the first was: how could the outside (the view through the window) be so well exposed AND the wall paintings still be seen? They are dark, all right, but ... I am still wondering. It was sooooo bright outside, I would THINK you'd either get the view right and the walls all black, or the walls right and the window frightfully overexposed (something close to this shows in the last photo, where the window is really bright, and the walls are ok). That surprises me.
Or did you create an HDR out of the first?
Well, in a way and despite my fascination with the correct exposure on the outside view, the view as such does distract from the murals, so I agree with Battou over this.
I like the fact that there is a person in the last, and yes, the 3-D quality of these murals shows best here. Just bring your sledgehammer next time you go there and get rid of that concrete staircase first, eh?
