Urgent call - urgent call - do you read me? Germany Meet-Up Group?

I've just checked in and printed off my boarding card, so as long as I make it to the gate for 6.10 am, I'll see you all in the morning!

But have you got a Euro mains plug?

I will bring my UK -> Central Europe adapter . Cannot help with US or Canadian plugs though.

Bit of drama there. Anty's flight was cancelled - but she seems to have managed to get another. At least I've had no more messages.

All seems fine now, got a message from her as well, she has an alternative connection now.

Right I now have Hama "Charge just about anything photo related" charger and things are being topped up. Sounds like this is not going to be a problem after all.

And you can always use my charger, too, Chris, so there is no problem for you at all!!! There's an abundance of battery chargers for the 350D-batteries around!

And I went out to buy food for all of you so you'll have something to eat for breakfast on Sunday morning (when the entire Schleiffer family plus LaFoto'sSister will be over, and Heike will come, too, with boiled eggs for all), and mineral water and yoghurts and apple juice and orange juice (but no beer! Sorry, but you'll get chance to get beer in the pub!).

AND!
Jeff's here already! :D
He arrived this morning at 10:20. Coming in his rental car, from Fuhlsbüttel, all on his own, after his plane had landed at 7:30h.

And I prepared a bed for Hertz (in the cellar though, but it is a nice cellar!! With WHITE tiles and WHITE walls, so nothing "darkside" or sinister there), and I can easily prepare one for tempra, too, even put it out into the garden, if he wants me to (!) and ... well. I'm totally excited now.

And now I must go prepare some salad for our supper.

See you all in the morning or during the day ... and best come to my house first, and we only go over to Ole Hoop later (poor Britta is not well, she's down with Glandular Fever ...). And there're still people in Apartment 2 and she doesn't know if that apartment will be ready by noon. So all best come to my place FIRST.

And Anty: phone me when you get onto the train in Hamburg, so I know when to go get you here from the station. Daan, do the same, will you?

US plugs should work in German sockets - I have a US cable to figure of 8 charger socket that came with my 10D and that works fine across Europe - even in the UK with a bit of fiddling - must book car park!!

You're going to lock hertz in your cellar?

Fantastic! :D

Yes, Hertz gets locked up in the white cellar!

For you we reserved the black dungeon though ;)

*wonders what will be the best time to arrive tomorow* ...

Ach, c'mon, Alex. Leave your bed by 8, so you can be here at around noon. Doesn't that sound reasonable?

And --- erm --- I did not plan to lock Hertz into the WHITE cellar. (He's no longer going to read any of this, since he must be on his way already!) And the dungeon ... weeeeelll. Let's see where I can quickly CREATE one down there.... :scratch:
Must go and look.

(But no, honestly, I must give over the room with my computer to Jeff. He's sooo tired by now. He must go to sleep).

See you all tomorrow!!!
And then the meet-up is OFFICIALLY ON!!! :cheer:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back