What's new

US Virgin Islands

Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just got back from a trip, beautiful place..


1
4m9zrf6.jpg

2
66jy3qb.jpg

3
6eyhov9.jpg

4
5yki1p5.jpg

5
63t3qpy.jpg

6
6325hg7.jpg

7
6cd1c9g.jpg

8
4mca6h2.jpg

9
6cownso.jpg


crits welcome
 
Well, shoot, ANYONE can take beautiful pictures like that if they're in the Virgin Islands, for Pete's sake!!!

LOL

JUST KIDDING -- they are beautiful!! I love #2, #4, and #8. I'm just learning about composition in some books I'm reading, and the composition of #8 was just what I was reading about in my textbook!......when taking landscape pictures -- have a foreground, a center, and a background (more or less that's how they put it) -- so I've been observing many landscapes lately.

Anyway, love your pictures!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom