using graphics tablets?

Dragoness

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I hope this s the right place for this

I was thinking of getting a graphics tablet to use for photo editing. How does that work? Is it easier than with a mouse? What do you think? Is it worth it? i would use it wil PSPxi and Elements 5.0, can i do that?

Tell me all you know! What can I do and what can't I do with this?

basically is like using a pen instead of the mouse, it gives you more presition, I use it for Photoshop only, where the presure sensor in the tip transalates to pen size in photshop the Wacom (graphire 3) I have only has that, more advanced tablets have more presure sensitivity and more stuff. It helps allot mostly because of the presition, and if you're very acostumed to drawing its a very relaxed transition. you don't feel the texture of the paper nor your drawing tool.

Hope this helps

would it make things like tracing the perimeter of an object easier? I would love to take some images and put them in different backgrounds and stuff and I just can't seem to do that with a mouse.

yeah it does make it considerably easier to do that, if you have the money to spend, I would definatly get one.

Well the hubby and kids were going to get me one for Mother's day to go along with the external memory I got for my anniversary which is Saturday :)

Most reactions

Back