Reaction score
i will edit these at some point...

pbpic1086343.jpg

pbpic1086347.jpg

pbpic1086533.jpg

pbpic1086369.jpg

pbpic1086532.jpg

pbpic1086534.jpg

These could really have used a yellow filter.

The 4th one is really the only one that catches my eye, but you got a good quarter of the frame blown out. It's a good situation where you take 2 exposures, one for the highlights and one for the shadows. With those 2 images, put them together so you have more of a range.

Sw1tchFX said:
These could really have used a yellow filter.

The 4th one is really the only one that catches my eye, but you got a good quarter of the frame blown out. It's a good situation where you take 2 exposures, one for the highlights and one for the shadows. With those 2 images, put them together so you have more of a range.

yellow? i was thinking red, but i am new with filters...
yeah these are my first snaps with my new digi p+s. i have not edited anything.

if you have specific tip for editing these, please let me know
(i have adobe cs)

The "watermark" distracts me to no extend in all your photos here, myopia, but they actually almost drive me to distraction (that is worse than just "distract", isn't it?) in these black and white photos of yours.

Sw1tchFX, a question: what would a yellow filter have done to these photos? (Serious question, for I really don't know! I am quite unfamiliar with filters).

the yellow filter would probably give the pics more contrast, seeing as there is a whole lot of gray in them

LaFoto said:
what would a yellow filter have done to these photos?

I think a yellow filter is supposed to block its complementary colour (blue) and is often used to darken blue skies so that white clouds stand out more.

LaFoto said:
The "watermark" distracts me to no extend in all your photos here, myopia, but they actually almost drive me to distraction (that is worse than just "distract", isn't it?) in these black and white photos of yours.

this is wat i was thinking.. other than that great snaps

teishu said:
this is wat i was thinking.. other than that great snaps

yeah i will use some other place to upload from now on.

thanks for the positive feedback.

Most reactions

Back