What's new

V.A.G. Fair, (Volkswagen Show) York, PA

Sigh, I miss my VW GTI 337. I would normally say get a less clutterd background but you were at a car show so that most likely won't happen.

I liked #2 the best, but you should blur the license plate.
 
Yeah this was only the second show I shot, I know what you mean about your 337 though. I had a Mk1 Rabbit Truck for the longest time, but had to part with it.
 
As I have discovered, its difficult to shoot artsy at car shows. I like what you did with the car and the gnome. It is unexpected and in my humble opinion enhances the "artsiness" of the shot... LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom