Vacation - PLEASE c&c

Clancyz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been a while, but id love some CC on the trip to the beach this weekend.

1) Dune
IMG_4543.jpg

2) Raven
IMG_4723.jpg

3) Stairs
IMG_4908.jpg

4) Bars
IMG_4949.jpg

Wow!! Those are amazing!!

Amazing indeed, though I'de love to see the original, full color versions as well.

#1 & #2 are my favoriites and both are good choices for monotone. Having the trunk OOF in the foreground of #2 is a bit distracting however. Why is there a jail cell at the beach?

Ian

really love 1. (for the complexity of the sky) and 3. for the light to dark contrast.

In 2. maybe I would have liked more details in the bird...

The post processing really gets the picture to a very interessting level... Not your typical sunny happy beach day... there is something intriguing about your shots... hence the question... why is there a prison cell at your beach?

3. brings me back to my alice in wonderland fantasies I think....

very nice!
the first couple make for great shots of a baron wasteland...especially the one with the crow...something about those birds makes me feel sketchy.

really good stuff.
well done.

Three and Four were on an old fort right on the marsh before the beach. Forgive me if that was a little different from the beach topic hah. Thanks for the comments and the critics!

wow I really like those! I like the dark themes. What lens did ya shoot?

LOVE the second shot!

standard 18-55 for canons, im interested in getting another lens for mid-level shots like these but dont know where to even begin to start looking. and yeah most of mine are a little underexposed, gives a better look in my opinion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back