Variation on "Strong Woman" **BOOTY** :)

Yeah I wanted the high contrast, i want this one to work with a series of others I have, but for some reason I cant get the PP right

I think the lighting is an issue with this one. You have the main light (only ?) at camera left and the fall off has caused an asymetrical buttocks. From a male point of view, that is not what I want to see if viewing straight on. My 2¢ worth.

Comments?

IMG_4442VARI.jpg

My nitpick - the lighting is better although I think you could use a little more contrast - but for me not being able to see your legs makes it look like you are sticking your butt out into the air...not really flattering to me. Are you leaning forward at all?

I feel like if the "booty" isn't a side s hot, it shouldn't be in the picture. I think the top part of the picture looks the best, keeping the small of your back on the shot.

Hmmmmm... interesting... see this is why I put them up here so i get other peoples point of views.. let me try it out. Thanks

^^ Now you got no booty at all...

I really like the last one youve posted! The suggestion of the booty without having to show the whole thing.

Most reactions

Back