Variety of stuff from today

JonFZ300

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We went to Wylie Slough today in the Skagit valley. It's one of our favorite places. I hope you enjoy these.

1. Bunny hiding in the grass

vrLtb5S.jpg

2. Is a forest or a mini forest?

YUnPcNe.jpg

3. Heron hunting

3zH8LDA.jpg

4. Snek

BmyYQVU.jpg

5. Bald Eagle keeping watch

PgeRvCl.jpg

6. a pair of House Sparrows viciously attacking their reflections in a car door mirror. Glad it wasn't my car lol

5A4hCpw.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Great set of images, love the Sparrows attacking.

Great set of images, love the Sparrows attacking.

Thanks, I sat there and watched them for several minutes chuckling to myself and muttering about how stupid they are. When I work at Zion Lodge we had a shiny finish on our doors and the turkeys were constantly battling their reflections. We had to chase them off so they wouldn't get hurt pounding their head against the door. Good times

Great set, Love the way the Bunnies eye stands out in the first shot. :encouragement:

Nice set! I worked at a place in Austin, Tx. that had a huge plate glass window on one side of the building and the local finches kept ramming into it and killing themselves. Someone that worked there was collecting them, I found them in baggies in a break room freezer. I assume they wanted to have them stuffed and mounted or use them as a tool to have the window removed. A lot of the birds were dying over it.

You caught some super pictures! I also love the bunny's eye in the first picture, but they're all very nice. Lucky shot catching that speedy little racer snake.

A very nice collection of pictures!

Great set, Love the way the Bunnies eye stands out in the first shot. :encouragement:

Thanks, I started using "pinpoint" focus and it's working very well.

Nice set! I worked at a place in Austin, Tx. that had a huge plate glass window on one side of the building and the local finches kept ramming into it and killing themselves. Someone that worked there was collecting them, I found them in baggies in a break room freezer. I assume they wanted to have them stuffed and mounted or use them as a tool to have the window removed. A lot of the birds were dying over it.

Thanks. Yeah it's sad. I have feeders on my porch and I've put up those stickers on my windows but they still fly into them. It's only a few a year but it's upsetting to me. The most recent time was a nuthatch and he hit the window, landed, sat there stunned for a while then got up, shook it off and flew away.

You caught some super pictures! I also love the bunny's eye in the first picture, but they're all very nice. Lucky shot catching that speedy little racer snake.

Thanks! Yeah the snake darted away from me at first then just sat still, so I was able to click off a couple.

A very nice collection of pictures!

Nice set!

Excellent set.

Thanks a lot guys!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back