What's new

Variety

bemmermazda

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2007
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
1
1535451949_450c532088.jpg


2
1509823076_20c7ca106c.jpg


3
1507879659_38a7b12e03.jpg


4
1507870187_88795c512a.jpg


5
1508722522_dbf8b1ceef.jpg


6
1470052589_395eb472bf.jpg


7
1508725818_ed5b9a3293.jpg
 
Hiya bemmermazda, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
I made the photos visible in your thread.

When you link from flickr, make sure you only copy the URL of your photo up to the .jpg-extension and not any further, so never include the ?v=0 or ?v= plus long number in your link. That makes showing the photos impossible.

Quite a variety here, as you are saying, and I do like the rushing water, nice long exposure to create the effect.

I do mind that you clipped off petals or other parts of your flowers in most of the flower pics, and while the last here has the whole flower within the frame, nothing clipped off, it is underexposed.

The steering wheel of the boat ... hm, well, I would have liked to see the whole round.

But the action shot is good! I really like that one!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom