M Michaelaw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 784 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2009 #1 Rainy day work...:lmao:
decaphotography TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 83 Reaction score 0 Location Readsboro, VT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 19, 2009 #2 oooooooh! Very nice! I like your lighting.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 21, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #3 This is lovely. And agreed: the light (window light only?) is really intriguing. Plus I love the simplicity of the photo: vases, colours and all.
This is lovely. And agreed: the light (window light only?) is really intriguing. Plus I love the simplicity of the photo: vases, colours and all.
ALWEHEIBY TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2007 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Location Riyadh .... KSA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 21, 2009 #4 woooooow lovely
tiphanie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 25, 2009 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Portland, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 24, 2009 #5 lighting is amazing!
J jinx TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Location PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 24, 2009 #6 That's fantastic.
Markw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 4,057 Reaction score 230 Location Baltimore Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 29, 2009 #7 How did you black out the background? Amazing. Elegant. Mark
M Michaelaw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 784 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 29, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Markw said: How did you black out the background? Amazing. Elegant. Mark Click to expand... Thanks mark. I shot this against a black backdrop and aimed the lights from the sides. Even then there was some spill which I had to remove in PS using the selective color menu.
Markw said: How did you black out the background? Amazing. Elegant. Mark Click to expand... Thanks mark. I shot this against a black backdrop and aimed the lights from the sides. Even then there was some spill which I had to remove in PS using the selective color menu.
Markw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 4,057 Reaction score 230 Location Baltimore Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 30, 2009 #9 I thought I read you used window light earlier in the thread, thats why UI was wondering. Thanks. Mark
I thought I read you used window light earlier in the thread, thats why UI was wondering. Thanks. Mark
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 30, 2009 #10 Can't say anything that hasn't been said before me: Great capture!
M Michaelaw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 784 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 30, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Markw said: I thought I read you used window light earlier in the thread, thats why UI was wondering. Thanks. Mark Click to expand... No window light used in this shot just 2 strobes. I don't know how window light got into the mix but it never happened
Markw said: I thought I read you used window light earlier in the thread, thats why UI was wondering. Thanks. Mark Click to expand... No window light used in this shot just 2 strobes. I don't know how window light got into the mix but it never happened
Artograph No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 16, 2007 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 0 Location I am Canadian, eh. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 30, 2009 #12 Nice!!!! :O)
N nrois02 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 324 Reaction score 0 Location Boston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 31, 2009 #13 very nice lighting! thats amazing!