veil of mist

LOL this is by far the most interesting thread I have read in a long time. and exhibitionist? All woman are not. LOL It is very sad that you think that low of your wife...

LOL this is by far the most interesting thread I have read in a long time. and exhibitionist? All woman are not. LOL It is very sad that you think that low of your wife...

Fun thread I'll agree...but it's to bad you don't understand women, or perhaps just have never met any interesting ones....maybe I should have said all women who can be tend to be exhibitionist...the fuggly ones mostly know better, but of course that's no guarantee...

Rocky
It is obvious you know your photography.
This shot though is not easy to figure out. I am not sure if you cropped it or shot it this way, It is so tight that a sense of scale is hard to judge.

Rocky
It is obvious you know your photography.
This shot though is not easy to figure out. I am not sure if you cropped it or shot it this way, It is so tight that a sense of scale is hard to judge.

it's a crop. the actual falls is probably over 200 feet high, but very narrow, and the images i took of the whole falls weren't very interesting. i did like the ghostly look of this part of the falls, though, so i cropped it. as has been mentioned - and i agree - this isn't one of my best shots. it just happened to be one of the most recent i had when i posted it... :er:

Fun thread I'll agree...but it's to bad you don't understand women, or perhaps just have never met any interesting ones....

(ie. Mail order brides -OR- Clamidia-having, hooker boot-wearing, wizard sleeve vagina, stripper/prostitutes/whores)

Sachphotography, how could you NOT want a woman who's vag is posted all over the internet for millions of men to objectify and jerk off to? You don't want to be taking monthly trips to the Dr. to make sure you haven't contracted AIDS after she gets home from "work"?? How could you not want that?! EVERY MAN WANTS THAT!!!!!!

:biglaugh:

Whats a matter honey...you sound terribly insecure...maybe cause your hubby been wacking off to Eve's photos....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'd be really curious as to how he would have done that considering I've had the laptop since last night. I MUST learn how to access the internet without a computer since he apparently holds the secret! ::runs off to ask::

Gee...maybe they have only one computer in PA...:lol:

A musician huh...they get all the girls, better stick close to him at his gigs, won't take him long to get tired of the same old church lady style wife (you are probably to young to remember that character on Saturday Night Live but she looked a lot like you.)
Has anyone ever heard of him? I mean, can his music be bought or does he just play for birthday parties and such.

squirl033- I just looked through your website and your work is magnificent!!! :) I have to ask though... in this photo:

Scenic Splendor - Northwest Natural Imagery

is the water *really* that blue or did you so that in PP??

thanks! Crater Lake is really that blue. i'd seen photos before i went there, and didn't believe it myself, but it's just shockingly blue... especially on clear blue-sky days... and very clear, as well. there are no streams into or out of the lake. the only changes in the water level are the result of snowmelt or evaporation, and the two seem to equalize pretty well so that the lake stays about the same level. it's also quite deep, over 1,900 feet at its deepest point.

One of the most beautiful shots I've ever seen... nice job Squirl!

thanks, Big. that's Mt. Shuksan. it's located next to Mt. Baker, just south of the Canadian border, about 2 hours north of where i live. it's just over 9,000 feet high, and is, for obvious reasons, extremely popular with photographers.

I'm glad to see that this thread has got itself back on some sort of track. I am though hugely disappointed to see that some around here seem to think this is the locker room. Please remember that this forum is aiming to attract a membership from age 13 and upwards and that there are rules of behaviour here that can be found in the FAQ section. I would suggest that there are those who have posted in this thread that need to go and re-familiarise themselves with its contents.

Should the type of lewd comment that has been made above continue, some may well find themselves being shown the door. I would also remind others should you encounter this sort of behaviour, there are two approaches currently favoured in TPF, one is to report the comment in question using this icon
report.gif
, or place the commenter on ignore, which can be found in that members' profile under the 'User Lists' tab. Taking someone on in public debate is unlikely to end well, so please avoid inflaming the situation.

Thank you for listening

One of the most beautiful shots I've ever seen... nice job Squirl!

thanks, Big. that's Mt. Shuksan. it's located next to Mt. Baker, just south of the Canadian border, about 2 hours north of where i live. it's just over 9,000 feet high, and is, for obvious reasons, extremely popular with photographers.

I want that hanging on my wall. :biggrin:

that can be arranged... ;) it looks really spectacular at 20x30... if you really do want one, PM me...

I want that hanging on my wall. :biggrin:

that can be arranged... ;) it looks really spectacular at 20x30... if you really do want one, PM me...
When I get my own place I just might take you up on that...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back