D Diabolus TPF Noob! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2008 #1 Too much or just right?
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2008 #2 it might be cool to see some of the colors that are on the wall also in the background, like some green on the trees and some light blue in the sky and water, just an idea
it might be cool to see some of the colors that are on the wall also in the background, like some green on the trees and some light blue in the sky and water, just an idea
Emerana TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2008 Messages 857 Reaction score 0 Location Houston, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2008 #3 I am not huge on selective coloring so I would rather it in all bw or color. and I see your shadow. But it is interesting
I am not huge on selective coloring so I would rather it in all bw or color. and I see your shadow. But it is interesting
D Diabolus TPF Noob! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Emerana said: I am not huge on selective coloring so I would rather it in all bw or color. and I see your shadow. But it is interesting Click to expand... It's not my shadow, its another palm tree. Back to the drawing board I guess!
Emerana said: I am not huge on selective coloring so I would rather it in all bw or color. and I see your shadow. But it is interesting Click to expand... It's not my shadow, its another palm tree. Back to the drawing board I guess!
H HaydenS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 29, 2007 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2008 #5 I like it a lot.... I think the shadows underneath might be a bit distracting and also you might want to boost color contrast on the grafiti to really make it pop
I like it a lot.... I think the shadows underneath might be a bit distracting and also you might want to boost color contrast on the grafiti to really make it pop