What's new

Venice Canals at night.

amazing shots in an amazing place..
 
Very Nice..... I would love to visit Italy but as for now the Gondola ride at the Venetian in Vegas will have to do.
 
Very Nice..... I would love to visit Italy but as for now the Gondola ride at the Venetian in Vegas will have to do.

thank you....I've been travelling to and from Venice Mon-Fri for four weeks and haven't been on a gondola yet, it's overrated :D.

:heart:these are so beautiful!! I wish i could go to venice! Great shots!!

thanks very much....I hope you get your wish, Venice has many faces and is well worth a visit....or three.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom