What's new

Verrazano Narrows Bridge @ Sunset

#1 is pretty nice! I like it anyway. I'm sure some others may find little things wrong with it. #2 is just ok for me, I dont care too much about the bottom of a bridge.

Were you standing on the shore or in a boat? If on shore, do you have any with the shoreline, then the water/bridge/other side/sunset/clouds, maybe at a different angle? That isnt too much to ask is it? =-)

Anyway, like I said, personally I like #1 :wink:
 
The top shot is far more photographic than the second, unless you're an engineer. ;)

Lens?
 
Parker219 said:
#1 is pretty nice! I like it anyway. I'm sure some others may find little things wrong with it. #2 is just ok for me, I dont care too much about the bottom of a bridge.

Were you standing on the shore or in a boat? If on shore, do you have any with the shoreline, then the water/bridge/other side/sunset/clouds, maybe at a different angle? That isnt too much to ask is it? =-)

Anyway, like I said, personally I like #1 :wink:

I have more shots to look threw over the weekend, but I'll certainly check. In NY there isn't always a shoreline, there was a metal railing, 2 fee of rocks beneath it and then water. Would have been nice to capture a shoreline.

Thanks for the kind words and I'll post a couple more soon :-)
 
FanBoy said:
The top shot is far more photographic than the second, unless you're an engineer. ;)

Lens?

I'm an engineer...or not lol. I definitely think the 1st shot is better too.

Lens: Sigma 10-20mm 3.5 Ultra Wide Angle. Nice glass for sure.

Thanks for the kind words!
 
I really liked the orange color in the sky and the clouds! Nice work!
 
Thanasis_gs said:
I really liked the orange color in the sky and the clouds! Nice work!

Thanks, I appreciate it. The sky was definitely beautiful that evening!
 
First shot would be a keeper if you could get the whole bridge in. You'd need to shoot from a different spot for that, father away. Pretty good, never the less.
 
DJ...coming back with more epic bridge shots. Great work again. My only critique is number one, the blown out red on the cables is a bit over the top for me.
 
sovietdoc said:
First shot would be a keeper if you could get the whole bridge in. You'd need to shoot from a different spot for that, father away. Pretty good, never the less.

I have a few from different angles, showing more of the bridge, just about all of it. I'll post sometime over the weekend when I get the chance. Thanks!
 
PlanetStarbucks said:
DJ...coming back with more epic bridge shots. Great work again. My only critique is number one, the blown out red on the cables is a bit over the top for me.

Thanks! ;-)

You are right, I'm going to try and fix the blown out red cables...stay tuned!
 
princysharma1990 said:
I think the first shot is great.. Beautiful sunset scene with the bridge.
Well done.

Thanks, I appreciate the love!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom