What's new

Vertical Cloud

pieq

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
84
Reaction score
1
Location
California, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_722522_tn.jpg
 
For an abstract shot, its pretty cool but the ripples in the water ruins it for me and forces me to tilt my head.. although I see what you were going for and its neat to see the 'standard' reflection shot used differently. IMO, I would match the left side which is darker than the right.
 
That's a nice point. Most people I showed it to were puzzled for a while.
If it wasn't for the ripple it would have completely fooled them. :D
I tried show them the point that pretty obvious objects like water, cloud, mountain can look strange when shown from a different perspective.
I wonder which perspective is the right one to see those objects.
Isn't it just our mind fixated forcing everything to look the way we want.
We will never know what those really are since all of us are confined to a pretty narrow area of senses.
To us they are what we feel they are.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom