What's new

Vertorama

Stupid question, but I wanna ask... what is a vertorama? Is it just a vertical panorama?

I like the shot by way
 
Stupid question, but I wanna ask... what is a vertorama? Is it just a vertical panorama?

I like the shot by way

Yes, I didn't know what it was either.

Basically it is a vertical pano, very handy though. I couldn't get any further back from this building as there is a statue, then a road and then a train station, if I took it portrait I wouls have cut the sides off.
 
Good work on the pano but I'm not liking the clouds. I guess clouds are the first thing I notice.
 
Congrats on explore Raven :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom