24megapixseal75 2
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2024
- Messages
- 245
- Reaction score
- 726
- Location
- Kansas
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
...with an eaglet....they say there's two!
Oscar Sherer State Park FL...they block off the trail that goes closer to the nest. Rangers set up spotting scopes and have binos for visitors to use. Very nice of them!
Problem was it was over 400+ feet away...I took a photo with my phone for scale.
Wife (blue shirt, seated) used her Vortex 12x50's and I used the 500PF....it still amazes me that you can get ANY kind of photo at that distance...
The tallest tree has the nest, the dead snag to the left is where a parent eagle perched for a moment.
Oscar Sherer State Park FL...they block off the trail that goes closer to the nest. Rangers set up spotting scopes and have binos for visitors to use. Very nice of them!
Problem was it was over 400+ feet away...I took a photo with my phone for scale.
Wife (blue shirt, seated) used her Vortex 12x50's and I used the 500PF....it still amazes me that you can get ANY kind of photo at that distance...
The tallest tree has the nest, the dead snag to the left is where a parent eagle perched for a moment.