Very upset!

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just found out that a former Catholic Bishop of Phoenix was given a 4 year probation after he killed (unintentionally) a Native American jaywalking! What upsets me is the fact that the Bishop ran from the scene of the accident, hid at home for about 36 hours, did not answer the telephone nor the Police banging at his door. His windshield was very banged in from the impact with the victim's head, yet the Bishop maintained that he didn't realize he hit someone!!

I wonder if the reverse was true, if a Native American ran over the bishop, what the sentence would be!!

Arrrrgh!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :( :angry1: :angry1: :irked:

You're being a little unfair because the bishop has promised to be sorry for a long time.
Sure helps to have god on your side.

I think the sadest part is he admitted that he called or got a quote to fix the problems with his car to the police at one time.

i was born into a catholic family, raised as a catholic.

the catholic church has been a farce since the days of constantine. one of the greatest crimes ever perpetrated against the human race began when he hijacked christianity and turned it into a political choke collar. i'm disgusted, saddened, and sickened to hear, on a daily basis, the crimes committed by the men sworn to uphold that farce. There are some great men in the priesthood, they're just blinded by a lifetime of indoctination. the rest ought to be jailed for life. as should that a--hole that just got the slap on the wrist.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back