Knopka TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2005 Messages 543 Reaction score 14 Location CT, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 5, 2007 #1 ~1~ ~2~ ~3~ ~4~ ~5~ ~6~ ~7~
Mesoam TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 1,120 Reaction score 4 Location CT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 5, 2007 #2 those are from Connecticut!?
Knopka TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2005 Messages 543 Reaction score 14 Location CT, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 5, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yep . Flew out of Stratfdord airport .
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2007 #4 I could hang 3 and 5 on my wall. Dani.
Mesoam TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 1,120 Reaction score 4 Location CT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 5, 2007 #5 very cool, don't suppose you flew over Sikorsky eh? I work near there (Seymour)
The Empress TPF Noob! Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 595 Reaction score 3 Location Okinawa Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2007 #6 I love 5 & 7
H Hill202 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2007 Messages 194 Reaction score 0 Location Peachtree City, Ga Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2007 #7 Yes, number 5 is awesome.
Knopka TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2005 Messages 543 Reaction score 14 Location CT, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 5, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks, everybody! My favorite is also #5 . I call it a "question mark" . Mesoam said: very cool, don't suppose you flew over Sikorsky eh? I work near there (Seymour) Click to expand... We flew mostly along the coastline - Bridgeport, Fairfield, Westport... Hey, I work two towns away from you !
Thanks, everybody! My favorite is also #5 . I call it a "question mark" . Mesoam said: very cool, don't suppose you flew over Sikorsky eh? I work near there (Seymour) Click to expand... We flew mostly along the coastline - Bridgeport, Fairfield, Westport... Hey, I work two towns away from you !