Viewpoint 35mm Slide Converter

flyingduck

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I have a Viewpoint 35mm Slide Converter. I bought it used and it has been working just fine. I am in the process of converting 2000 slides to digital for a customer. Today the counter on the right side of the screen counted down to all zeros and now I have a red box in a black square in the middle of the screen and I can't convert any more slides. (See attached photo). Does anyone know how to fix this? Can I someway add numbers to the count down counter?

I appreciate any help.

No attached photo.

Are you using the free trial version?

No trial version that I know of. I did forget to add the photo. I have now attached the photo
IMG_20211104_135116797_PORTRAIT.jpg

Are you storing the images on an internal memory card? If so, it may be full.

Hello Everyone. I have a Viewpoint 35mm Slide Converter. I bought it used and it has been working just fine. I am in the process of converting 2000 slides to digital for a customer. Today the counter on the right side of the screen counted down to all zeros and now I have a red box in a black square in the middle of the screen and I can't convert any more slides. (See attached photo). Does anyone know how to fix this? Can I someway add numbers to the count down counter?

I appreciate any help.
Doesn't this little "camera-in-a-box" scanner take a low capacity(8gb) SD/Micro SD card?

If it is the one I have seen on Amazon for sale it is .......

• This film/slide converter provides 32MB of built-in flash memory, and also has an SD card slot, which supports memory cards with sizes of up to 8GB, while the built-in USB interface allows it to easily connect to a computer

It has 32g internal. It can accept up to 16g SD card.

This appears to be the one:

If an added SD card doesn't clear up the memory issue, just get another one.

Most reactions

Back