What's new

Vintage Projector lenses Arc lamp bulbs and Simplex parts

phoenixrrs

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Allentown Pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a collection of about 500 lenses.. several hundred bulbs including arc lamps. I also have some projector parts for repairing projectors such as simplex and others. And I have some pieces of projector like sound heads and some reels and holders. along with some aux equipment like reel winders and film counters and splicers. I can send pics of anything you might have an interest in. just let me know and we can go from there. My name is don and my number is 484-681-1566 im in Allentown pa USA
 
Oh wow first post and your selling something. lol Show us these 500 lens'
 
there lenses for projectors if you want me to send you pics. send me your email address and i will be happy to send you the pics.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom