What's new

Visit to the Toronto Zoo

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Visited the Toronto zoo last weekend and here are the results

AE1_8682_zpsc761a87b.jpg


AE1_9657_zps4e3a9cb3.jpg


AE1_9260_zpsf1c69549.jpg


AE1_9264_zps2490a43f.jpg


AE1_9095_zpsdc50eeaf.jpg


AE1_9134_zps4327c601.jpg


AE1_8557_zps7476db71.jpg


AE1_9305_zps3a8aad0d.jpg


AE1_9510_zps7dce0348.jpg


AE1_9440_zps8cd604bd.jpg
 
I was there last Sunday. How did I not see the Meer cats or the red panda?? What section were they in?

Great shots!!
 
I was there last Sunday. How did I not see the Meer cats or the red panda?? What section were they in?

Great shots!!
Thank you for feedback, I think the red pando was in Australian section and I cant remember where the Meerkat was but I can tell you the Meerkat is my favorite animal, I shot lots of pictures of these guys :)
 
I was there last Sunday. How did I not see the Meer cats or the red panda?? What section were they in?

Great shots!!
Thank you for feedback, I think the red pando was in Australian section and I cant remember where the Meerkat was but I can tell you the Meerkat is my favorite animal, I shot lots of pictures of these guys :)

Ok so apparently we missed the entire Australian section. Not quite sure how that happened. We have a membership so will be going back.
I LOVE meerkats so will check those out next time too.
 
Not me ... I don't stand in front of photographers. I will let them shoot and slip in when they finish.
Must be the Canadian politeness.
 
Not me ... I don't stand in front of photographers. I will let them shoot and slip in when they finish.
Must be the Canadian politeness.

I think it was a Canon lens he had, on a monopod. He slipped in front of me a couple of times at the Panda's. After that, we went the opposite direction.
 
Hmm, was it an older gentleman that made noises/talked to attract the Panda's attention ?
IF so, then we encountered him talking to the Snowy Owls.

goodguy, you got a great shot of the Red Panda ... when we got there it was sleeping and looking in the opposite direction.
 
He wasn't talking to the panda's, however there was a guy who was positive that *yelling* "here kitty kitty" repeatedly would make the tiger look at him. I just about beat him with Scott's monopod.
 
He wasn't talking to the panda's, however there was a guy who was positive that *yelling* "here kitty kitty" repeatedly would make the tiger look at him. I just about beat him with Scott's monopod.

Tell scott to be sure to set his shutter speed at about 1/640 or 1/800 when that happens, would be a shame for you to go to all the effort to beat the guy to death and then have the shots for the scrapbook ruined by motion blur. Lol

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom