What's new

Waimanalo Beach, HI

jgiardano

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Hawaii
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4743233435_1ed612324b.jpg


4743882106_25f88807ec.jpg


4743899158_c5c703a42a.jpg



-- Looking for input --
 
First Image: I would have off set the road, it isn't as interesting (to me) with it centered. Exposure is great, shadows on the road are excellent.

Second Image: The watchtower is a little cut off, either crop half of it off or put it all in the frame. The people are a little distracting semi-framed in the frame. And then the island out there also messes with this photo a little, hard to know what to look at? Again colors are great, exposure is great.

Third Image: This is my favorite of the group, the skewed angle works, the shallow DOF works, great mix of colors.

I really like all of them together, I can almost smell the saltwater. Thanks for posting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom