Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2011 #1
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2011 #2 It might bit a little flat, but I love the image!
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks much.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Hmmmm..... I also like everything about this picture except the contrast. There is no POP. It is very very gray.
Hmmmm..... I also like everything about this picture except the contrast. There is no POP. It is very very gray.