What's new

walking around on a foggy morning

Ian63

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2014
Messages
115
Reaction score
55
Location
My room
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love to walk around on a foggy morning where I live. Only downer with that is that my old feet so cold!
Horse field.webp
IMG_0408.webp
 
Both decent but No 1 is beautifully composed and rendered.
 
Thank you, I am also on the fence about #2. Something about it bothers me. Can't point to it tho
 
Maybe need to rotate the picture so the sign post is straight up and down?
 
hmmm did not see that, I must try that then, thank you
 
Number one is especially nice
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom