walking through the nursery

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
at Home depot

grassdec07.jpg

whiteflowersdec07.jpg

Really great shots..especially the flowers in the second pic. Keep up the good work :eek:)

:hugs::hug:::hugs::hug:::hugs: for the first photo here, Thorhammer! :hugs::hug:::hugs::hug:::hugs::hug:::hugs:

My heart goes to the first shot as well. The plant has great pattern, and on top of that the bokeh is mesmerizing! Is it like 1.4 aperture?

thanks !!

I think it was 1.8 but yeah its crazy the dof even at 1.8 on the 50mm

I walked through the entire store shooting stuff, eventually some guy walked past me and said there was a sign in the front saying no pictures and asked me if I had talked to the manager. I went to look, there was no sign.

I went back and continued shooting, nobody questioned me again after I called their bluff.

How silly people are...

thanks !!

I think it was 1.8 but yeah its crazy the dof even at 1.8 on the 50mm

I walked through the entire store shooting stuff, eventually some guy walked past me and said there was a sign in the front saying no pictures and asked me if I had talked to the manager. I went to look, there was no sign.

I went back and continued shooting, nobody questioned me again after I called their bluff.

How silly people are...
Yeah that kind of situation really tips me off as well, but as long as it's worth it I don't mind as much.

tell me about it , tonight I had to sit through 25 minutes of "clearance" which was 5 squad cars parked on a large bridge in the long beach harbor oil refinery area.

You would think someone was planting explosives on the bridge by the show of force. I expected it to be on the news or something, but it was 1 in the morning my time.

checking my ID and talking to me about 911. They were all very nice to me, but very brainwashed and illogical. Anyways I guess I can shoot anything in long beach, I know all the cops now.. and they all have my card in case they have a wedding.

they just took my info and left, they didn't ask me to leave or anything like that, and they gave the security guard who was blocking traffic a citation.

I waved at him as I walked away, I don't envy the amount of paperwork hes gonna have to go through...

The 1st pic is good, but it just doesn't do it for me. I think it's because I really dislike anything that looks even remotely like a yucca palm.
I like the 2nd pic, but the leaf at the left is bugging me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back