What's new

..:: Walking towards the horizon ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
horizonsi6.jpg
 
ohh sorry, I really didnt mean to offend, I said what i saw, tell her i said hi :blushing:
 
Hey, she is my sister! :)
LMAO! Reminds me of a story from the breakroom at work. A new guy asked, "Any hot girls working here?"

Marc started to go on a very animated reply, "OOOOHHH YEAH!!! Right in there," as he points to the front offices. "Wait until you see Jen! WHOA!! I'd like to...... if you know what I mean!!! WHOOHOO!!! Man, she is.... hot!!!! She's right there at the front desk now!" and on and on.

At that point another fairly new guy eating lunch peaks through the window of the front office door and exclaims, "Hey! That's my sister!"


Another one, not sister or girl related. Ron was barking his entire break about the supervisor, calling him this and that, not pleasant comments at all. He kept going on and on. I kept looking at Jared trying not to laugh. Jared is giving me a slight shake of the head to not say anything. After lunch I went back to where Ron and Jared was working and said, "Jared, your dad wants to see you up in the molding office. As Jared left to go see his dad, Ron asks who his dad was. I let him know who Jared's dad was, Dan, the supervisor he was going on a tirade about in the breakroom. :D
 
Agree with ShakeyBlakey on all three counts!

You know you're going to have all the single euro TPF hounds calling asking to meet with your sister, don't you?

"Uh, hi Mersad. Nice photos... your sister around?"


Just kidding. Very nice image.
 
OHHHHHHHHHHH God please help me, but I agree with john on all 3 counts, especially 3, has ur sis got a phone?, if so...............oh sorry i'm teasing you, I know how it feels.......................sorry, but count 3???
 
O sweet Lord.... :) I have to lock her away from now on, don't I?

That's a funny story mrodgers, btw. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom